human rights watch

fredag 14 augusti 2020

Habib, they have the power to do whatever they want against anyone

 

I went to ask a person a few days ago.

I! hi I have a question about my case.

He! called himself hab. You must not be here, you have no right to be here,

I,! well how do you say that?

Hab! I'm the boss here and can do anything

 I am in charge here and I who decide here there is no one over me here. '

I! Well that means you have power over the whole country.

Hab! as I said.

I! have education can I apply for a job here?

Hab! no you are not allowed to work here you are not entitled to work here at all. I, as I said before, I am responsible here and it is I who decides if someone would get a job here or not, if you ask me I say no.

I! well you have power right?

Hab! yes I have.

Another person background from afghanistan who works together with that person also said hab has very great power here can do anything.

I! Well it's weird, as I know about EU rules there is no one who would decide or have as much power as you say.

Habib, they have the power to do whatever they want against anyone

If you are talking about that man, he has full authority, it is illegal and it is against the law, here.

First the court and then the politicians and the parliament and the supreme court of the country decide, not you and the man you name.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar