human rights watch

fredag 20 februari 2015

Saman Nasim reminds me of Qazi Muhammed fighting for Kurdish Rights in Iran. They are an example for the Kurdish nation. Saman is dead now but his soul isn't like other Kurds who fight for our nation.

Shakiz Said
Saman Nasim reminds me of Qazi Muhammed fighting for Kurdish Rights in Iran. They are an example for the Kurdish nation. Saman is dead now but his soul isn't like other Kurds who fight for our nation.


 This Kurdish proverb says enough. The Kurdish nation is suffering under the genocide of Iran, Irak, Turkey and Syria. But we will fight till dead if it has too get Rights. A sad day for alle Kurdish nation. Wanted to share a part that Mustafa Barzani wrote about Qazi Muhammad. We are facing now problems to fight hand in hand. But I strongly believe we will in future.
In a biography of Barzani written by Barzani’s son, the Kurdish captain describes his last meeting with the president:
"I went to Qazi Mohammed and asked him what he personally intended to do. He said that he intended to sacrifice his life to prevent bloodshed in Mahabad, that he would surrender to the Iranian forces, and that he had sent an emissary to General Hamayoni in Miyandoab informing him of his decision. He broke down in tears as he continued: “Never rely on anyone but your own group. All those who took the oath of allegiance have betrayed us and are rushing to prove their loyalty to the Iranian forces. Beware of the tribal chiefs who would target you if they could. I hope that you will leave Mahabad as soon as youc an to avoid confronting the Iranian forces.”
I insisted that he go with us [to Iraq], and pledged my word of honor that I would sacrifice my life and the lives of all who were with me to defend him, because he was the symbol of our nation. I told him that my advice to him was not to trust Iranian promises. It would be painful to see the first president of the Republic of Kurdistan fall into enemy hands.
In tears, Qazi Mohammed rose and hugged me, saying, “I pray God will give you strength and protect you. May my sacrifice spare the citizens some of their affliction and mitigate the terror and vengeance.” Then, he pulled a flag of Kurdistan from his pocket and gave it to me and said: “This is the symbol of Kurdistan. I give it to you as a token of trust in your honor, for I think you are the bes man to keep it.”

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar