human rights watch

söndag 26 juli 2015

Many who have participated with Isis in Iraq and Syria came as refugees to Sweden, many of them are Iraqi, Algerian, Libyan, Morocco, Palestinian and other countries are now more than 13 lives in Malmö and may be 23 people living in Stockholm other Swedish cities, they took part in the war in Syria against the Kurds them can be very dangerous for Sweden and other European countries, I myself met two of them a Palestinian and others from Algeria


Many who have participated with Isis in Iraq and Syria came as refugees to Sweden, many of them are Iraqi, Algerian, Libyan, Morocco, Palestinian and other countries are now more than 13 lives in Malmö and may be 23 people living in Stockholm other Swedish cities, they took part in the war in Syria against the Kurds them can be very dangerous for Sweden and other European countries.
I myself met two of them a Palestinian and others from Algeria, when I went to Sweden right now I'm in Cologne, Germany

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar