human rights watch

fredag 16 september 2022

I strongly condemn social workers violations and despised and I consider it as an offense against my personality

 



I strongly condemn social workers violations and despised and I consider it as an offense against my personality. they .they cooperate with Iranian agents who soon got their pictures here.

racism has 3 steps 1 first step is not that dangerous, but 2 second step has plan to hurt people, but 3 last step become completely 100% fascism.


  what does fascism do?

 after all, fascism uses all the things it has in hand, if fascism were to work through the authorities then the system has weapons in hand against the victims.

  After all, if one of the fascists is criticized, they become a professional fake doctor game.

So they are called Structural/Institutional Racism.

 They intend to find the sickest and most disgusting words against anyone who criticizes them, the fascists. https://rattvisanrealit.blogspot.com/2022/09/fascisterna-skrivit-sina-smutsiga.html

one should not believe their lying and double standard hypocrisy,

I don't have a problem with them, they have a problem with me. when you open your mouth to talk to them, and they immediately become doctor fake game players and play games against the people.

Today I have received their insanity hysterical story which is sent via judge to me.

The fascists admitted that they have tried to isolate the person as they want to humiliate him

Insulting and slandering people of foreign origin is a legal matter in Sweden, it seems that this is evident from the behavior and performance of the employees in the social department.












Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar