human rights watch

onsdag 25 april 2018

People try to work and sell vegetables on the streets of Tehran, but Iranian religious dictatorial Islamic Shiites Isis Terrorist regime is abusing and caught people can not make a bread for their children.





People try to work and sell vegetables on the streets of Tehran, but Iranian religious dictatorial Islamic Shiites Isis Terrorist regime is abusing and caught people can not make a bread for their children.
The horse is in response to the officer of the city: I'm cursing my family, I'm going to spend money with these ... I'm going to steal it?
The razor gave you the wheel of the day,
Take whatever you want, but do not miss someone's bread ..
A businessman responded to the responsibility of the municipality's agent: My dear, I spend my family, and with these, I'll steal it? Efreyn on the government of Tadbir and Hope and the shrine defender

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar