human rights watch

lördag 16 juli 2022

Today I received information so that a person with an Afghan background would notify a person via the social services who knows if I am at home or not to be able to come and pick up my private letters

 


Today I received information so that a person with an Afghan background would notify a person via the social services who knows if I am at home or not to be able to come and pick up my private letters


Thank you your app gave results and I have received recorded calls shortly you can listen here,

you can also via the earth phone spy app listen 250 meters around

 at the same time a person may be one of the Iranian agents trying so to speak if I speak ill of people all recorded conversations with suspects the person just says the date we present .. both people were identified and soon their voice with the pictures and backgrounds will be published.

According to eyewitnesses and those who help me soon, their pictures will be published, which is good. You can place a mini mechanics camera in the area that was given by Tobe. Fatemiyoun, was sent abroad by the IRGC's intelligence service and some of these people could work in government departments, such as the Social Services. today there are between 350 and 400 people in skåne and several of them live in malmö. right now they are exploiting the social services against Iranian political activists .sorry those who are members of Fatemiyon and work for the Iranian Revolutionary Guards intelligence service one should always record when talking to them. because if you just say hello he or she goes to others and says that the person has spoken ill of others then they are trying to get into conflict.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar