human rights watch

måndag 9 mars 2020

Today 2020.03.09 at 08.03 received a secret number without saying anything called twice I have said hello hello,


Today 2020.03.09 at 08.03 received a secret number without saying anything called twice I have said hello hello, but the person has not said a single word just maybe wanted to threaten or similar where there is in the picture even direct call recorder exists and it only I who say hello hello criminals do not want to say who he or she is who called .. Therefore have contacted my operator and they promised me within 24 hours to submit which phone number called which thing the person has used so that his or her phone number become invisible. my operator said we should fix send on to the police the person has used four edge 31 four edge then called soon the person's phone number will be published. As my detective experiences I know who the person is soon the image of the person is avenged through social media

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar