human rights watch

tisdag 29 september 2020

I and a friend today met a guy from Algeria

 



I and a friend today met a guy from Algeria

I! Hello how are you?

He! yes thank you just fine. How about you?

I! with me just fine.

He! I have a mobile phone for sale, do you want to buy clothes and much more?

I! no, if you had a receipt for the things maybe I can tell my friends to buy your mobile and the clothes?

He! no, I stole all these things.

I! it is not good you said you are a Muslim and in Islam you are not allowed to do such things what you said.

He! no a shekh in algeria gave fatwa to anyone who would steal european things is halal, A sheik in algeria has issued a fatwa that stole the belongings of europeans and jews, even though we rape european women and girls are considered jihad because europeans are infidels.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar