human rights watch

lördag 12 september 2020

Interview with a Tajik ISIL member whose president of Tajikistan considers him unfaithful to his religion.

 










Interview with a Tajik ISIL member whose president of Tajikistan considers him unfaithful to his religion.


I! Hi, where are you from?


He! I come from Tajikistan and the President of Tajikistan is unfaithful to Islam he has banned children under 18 from reading religious books even going to Quran school, he wants to stop all mosques and no mullah should make Islamic prayer calls in mosques.


I! I think it's good he did well the right children should be banned from going to the Quran school, because there via the Quran school the Islamists brainwash the children then send them to jihadists to kill people under the name Islamic superstitions.


He! you are also an unfaithful person what religion do you carry or do you have?


I! I am an atheist born of a Jewish family.


He! aha it is not good to discuss with you, but you should listen well we will soon take over the whole of Europe and first we will renovate all churches will become a mosque ever since you have no chance to live with your unfaithful thinking and I worked as a police officer for 2 years in raqqa via islamic state in syria, we will do great revenge against usa soon ..


I! i think you are dreaming just like 72 huriah in your fantasy paradise hhhh.


He! bye

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar