human rights watch

söndag 21 november 2021

Ch bt vaccine against corona is not a medicine it is a type of chip that can control you, where you are and where you are going. I have done tests to publish a picture that stuck 5 cents over my arm.

 


Ch bt vaccine against corona is not a medicine it is a type of chip that can control you,

where you are and where you are going.

I have done tests to publish a picture that stuck 5 cents over my arm.

I vaccinated myself the second dose against corona last Saturday so when I checked today then there is a megnatic a type of control device in the body.

that means corona virus does not exist it is a political thing to be able to control the people.

as information we have received from different parts of europe many of european countries inject virus sars gaz to make people sick since they can put such chip control in the people's body under corona vaccines everything is false and anti humanity

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar