human rights watch

tisdag 3 december 2019

On 2017.09.21 I had time with Hannele Landen the Nazi older woman in Malmö.




On 2017.09.21 I had time with Hannele Landen the Nazi older woman in Malmö.
We discussed about the work of the future, so all the discussion during this letter, which I could record via a small hidden camera.
I! Hi Hannele, how are you doing?
Hannele! hi Samuel what have you done in the meantime?
I! have nothing I was excluded from the job and the development guarantee, but I have got a new manager at the employment office may be able to go back, because I have not violated the employment services rules at all, I have just been in good time at my internship, training place I have applied for the job all the time I feel that I have met the entire job placement requirements.
Hannele! it is we who will decide whether you should go back to work and the development guarantee or not, no we do not mean you must not go back what you are in order I was surprised that the employment agency would help you to go back to your job rights where you are in order.
I! what does in order mean? is it a type of punishment? as you do to me because I am one of Iranian regime critics and have political activists via social media it is a political decision against me here.
Hannele! what i told you is fine and you absolutely must not go back to your job rights, i have to talk to your new manager so as not to be able to help you go back to work and development guarantee, me and madeleine olsson have already talked to the employment office they may not help you without our permission.
I! does that mean you are behind that shutdown against me via the employment office? if there is a law that everyone would have the same rights in Sweden when I should report to the police, if there is no such law when you should not do anything.
Hannele! I have already said you can not police police authorities in Sweden police do not receive your notifications against us.
I! does that mean that in Swedish law there are discrimination against different ethnic groups? what you say a type of discrimination within Swedish law? you say the law does not sound so that you can report the person who works within the authority in Sweden even if the person has made a service error? You have to know I record everything we talk about to see is it true you say?
Hannele! we have different laws in Sweden, and the law is about different things, so it is the authority's decision that you should be suspended from work and the development guarantee when we notified you from the authority.
I! I don't think it is you who do so it is the bad and racist person who does so and so tries to blame the authority so as to imagine that the whole authority is behind that difficulty, what I said it is the Nazis and the racists who succeeded in getting the authority done so you absolutely cannot complain about the whole authority. This decision comes from the Nazis and the racists not the entire authority.
Hannel! we hear the time is over we send a letter to you and book a new time with you.
bye.
I! bye.
Notice who is hannele Landen and what backgrounds she has so will soon, also who is madeleine Olsson and how raised and what backgrounds she has then will soon emerge.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar