human rights watch

fredag 24 januari 2020

Hi Minela Harbas I want to write a few lines about what you have written.


Hi Minela Harbas I want to write a few lines about what you have written.



1 = We have not regretted the entire Swedish authority that you wrote that my family found to be abusive by the Swedish authority, there is the person who did so to us and there are well all the conversation is recorded. We would not regret the Swedish authority we regret people who carry Nazi who did and made use of the law and rules for their debts and try to get rid of what people suffer from being set off and playing power games against people.



2 = you in your letter named Israel as Palestine and it contravenes the Swedish government and parliament's rules and the Foreign Ministry, it is possible that a person who is a chief via a Swedish authority and have the same opinion as Iranian mullahs? or those who are hamas do? I do not want to defend any country just want to tell you you write that I am on the police register, which had committed crimes, but you yourself are committing crimes against another nation. I do not want to interfere between the Palestinian people and the Israeli people, but what you have written is serious. Then you call yourself the Swedish authority and deny Israel as a country? can you say it's the whole Swedish authority that is doing what you say?
3 = Written that Samuel committed a crime, but the date is missing, event happened in Skövde Bruksgatan 3 in 2002 became trial 2003 I worked actively with the Iranian organization pmoi mojahedin khalgh and there was evidence we provided at this time to Säpo and therefore we knew for since then I was sentenced to 3 months in Skövde. why did it happen? there was a man named Bengt and Bengt was an alcoholic and at the same time worked as caretaker in this area we bought beer and would party with some friends when I went to work and came back saw Bengt sat in the kitchen and drank our beer so I threw out he and he screamed you couldn't in your country why did you come here he said then the next day i was going out with malin they were afraid we would argue with them then the police came and talked to us since he fixed many false witnesses so it is the event.
4 = In the letter, you try to mix the entire Swedish authority with a person who may be Nazi who violated my family.
5 = you are trying to show that I am a criminal, but I am not the one who is a criminal who insults a nation and follows the words of the Ayatollan terrorists who want to clean Israel from the earth.
I have everything and contacted the police if the law works with what you have written.
violation of the law There was a camera that went out of bounds that the board gave me 30 centimeters when they thought it is a violation of the law at the same time Iranian agents played a good role, because I am active against the Iranian regime via social media.
Here, too, there are many who are Iranian agents and work in the social and may be a manager or a regular person. Iran agent cooperates with the Nazis and gives them money. We know Iran well to support anti-Semitism in Europe.
6 = if the apartment is also lying because we discussed with Camilla Arvidsson in August and we would take over the apartment between September and October, there are recorded conversations I had with the apartment in Malmö and they told us that today prevented us from taking over the apartment it was well social service I can not point to all the staff, but there were two or three people who played well role against my family. For questions we can leave all the video and voice recorded to any journalist.
best regards samuel
Skicka feedback
Historik
Sparad
Grupp

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar