human rights watch

lördag 11 januari 2020

I have previously written about a thing actually I did not have more information about the person,


I have previously written about a thing actually I did not have more information about the person, but when I researched things when the person is a women abuser and should say one thing I hate men who beat women it is a red line for me when a person would give up and beat women it is sick. I think those who abuse women are the most cowardly and disgusting people, I should say I do not count them as people after all they are animals.
لقد كتبت سابقًا عن شيء ما في الواقع ، لم يكن لدي المزيد من المعلومات حول الشخص ، لكن عندما كنت أبحث عن أشياء عندما يكون الشخص معتديًة ويجب أن أقول شيئًا واحدًا أكره الرجال الذين يضربون النساء ، إنه خط أحمر بالنسبة لي عندما يكون الشخص التخلي عن وضرب النساء أنه مريض. أعتقد أن أولئك الذين يسيئون معاملة النساء هم أكثر الناس جبانة ومثيرة للاشمئزاز ، ويجب أن أقول أنني لا أحسبهم كأشخاص بعد كل شيء ، فهم حيوانات

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar