human rights watch

torsdag 23 januari 2020

Yesterday the day strange things happened had to film the person again and again


Yesterday the day strange things happened had to film the person again and again
1 = Today saw strange things and the person did not think that I am aware of what the person agrees to I would go to my course as today Wednesday is closed and I had to go to the library and sit there and write, when the person came there to see me what i do so after 11am i went to another place called caroli where the person saw again and again and again filmed and the movies were passed on to my relatives ..
So I never write or publish a picture of someone who has not done anything to me, then when I would publish things about someone it means that the person has done something so I reacted and re-wrote.

2 = One more thing I would talk to Minela h ..... and she would help me find a place to stay, but today received a message from Minela so that she will make a decision on what do not know.

 3 = A woman who works in the same place as I usually go there told and said the social can murder people in Sweden.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar