human rights watch

måndag 22 februari 2021

Storms in the Arab world; Kuwaiti female singer renounces Islam and converts to Judaism!

 


Storms in the Arab world; Kuwaiti female singer renounces Islam and converts to Judaism!


Ibtisam Hamid, a Kuwaiti singer and actor, has decided to change his religion. "I am very proud to announce that I have joined Judaism," he says.


She explained in a video message that her decision was based on her belief that "Islam is a religion of terror and hypocrisy, which humiliates and oppresses women, oppresses them and gives them their full rights. he does not give". "I am proud to say that I am a Jew from now on," he added.

Ebtisam Hamid has long dreamed of visiting Israel. He also wishes to learn Hebrew and sing in it.


"I plan to travel to Israel, but this is not possible at the moment due to coronary heart disease and flight delays. I hope to visit Israel in the near future. Israel is a developed and powerful country that is the best and biggest "Scientists and researchers have come from there."

Radio Israel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar