human rights watch

tisdag 22 november 2022

This young singer wrote while publishing this work: "One day he went out of the house No one heard his song anymore..... In memory of the girl who did not see her 17th birthday I wanted to sing a song for Nika for a long time, but unfortunately I was on voice rest and still, of course, my treatment continues But I could not wait any longer Hoping for a good day 💔🖤"


This young singer wrote while publishing this work:

"One day he went out of the house

No one heard his song anymore.....

In memory of the girl who did not see her 17th birthday

I wanted to sing a song for Nika for a long time, but unfortunately

I was on voice rest and still, of course, my treatment continues

But I could not wait any longer

Hoping for a good day 💔🖤"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar