human rights watch

torsdag 1 augusti 2019

What to say today what is going on within the Swedish authorities ??


What to say today what is going on within the Swedish authorities ??
Hi. I hope all is well with you.
Yesterday was out to go to the bank.



at 10:44 minutes my mobile called from an unknown number, length we talked more than 8 minutes there are automatically recorded
I replied hello it's samuel.
Camila, hey it is camilla, I am calling about your list that searched the apartment is not boring I searched for some of them I did not find through the internet.
I; yes i usually search through block ads also search through many other housing company.
Camila. Yes but it was not trustworthy is not approved by me you should fill the whole paper and leave me you have to copy all pages you usually seek apartments and send to me.
I, yes I do and I apply for an apartment every month and also through the housing estate I search almost all the time, but I have to ask those who have the same situations as us if you demand them the same as you do to us then should write about through my websites.
One more thing between 2016 and the beginning of 2017 would be getting jobs at Malmö city, unfortunately we were told my social security secretary stopped me to get a job, within Malmö city a woman confirmed so that Hannele Landen and a woman to be described about her soon them Don't let me get hired at the city of Malmö.
Camila: yes samuel I don't want to talk to you then.
2019.07.31 ,, everything is recorded when we talked always recorded we have recorded everything we talked to you.
best regards samuel
sometimes you call it curiosity, but sometimes you think their concerns about the contributions plus curiosity are avenged on the paranoid place

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar