human rights watch

torsdag 8 augusti 2019

I want to tell you one thing if the employment agency with the social service would lie about me I have video recorded all the conversation between 1997.09 until 25 everything is saved ther


I want to tell you one thing if the employment agency with the social service would lie about me I have video recorded all the conversation between 1997.09 until 25 everything is saved there with my cousins ​​and my close co-operative organization. I recorded entire meetings on 2017.08.17 at 13:00 which had a meeting with four narcotic women on abf soon all sounds recorded and all video recorded that had meeting with them racist and Nazi people will be published shortly, the ones I had meeting with everyone had paranoia especially UNOS daughter ..



Here when you meet the racists or those who have Nazi ideas, you always get contempt and insult with word attacks.

 They are playing fake doctor against us. They send their same disdainful word via their letter and call themselves humanity, I have great respect for the Swedish good people, but unfortunately you get such treatment with abusive special treatment all the time ,, contempt and contempt for several years ,, Because I urge all so that it can be recorded when you meet such people who have strong extreme opinions. Since them he says he has not changed his opinion from this date, yes we understand it is the Iranian regime's agent's demands against them Iranian political activists here..They prevent people so that get a job, the end of 2016 and the beginning of 2017 I received a letter from my manager Ulrika Stenberg on the employment agency employment paper, when when she asked me about my manager at sos when my manager at sos stopped me to get work in malmö city. . soon her name pops up with what she has done all the email contacts all the call will show up

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar