human rights watch

onsdag 17 juni 2020

I received information on 2010.09.12 so that I no longer have labor rights in Sweden.


I received information on 2010.09.12 so that I no longer have labor rights in Sweden.



When my manager recalled me from work without notifying me why, when I contacted Roban and Krister they are Swedish did not want to inform me about it, when they said we have bad work and many have to go home, but when I contacted my contact man Raunoo who was my supervisor he said it was the employment office from Karlstad recalled you, they informed us that they have received information from different directions so that Samuel is a communist he may not work, but Raunoo told me after 5 months when I visited a foreign TV the channel in Stockholm then met Raunoo and he told me about the event.

Since there are my opinions on the internet and I do not believe in such ideology as they called me.

But one thing that we will describe about it soon through our web pages.

On 2010.10.26

I met Raunoo in Tryseö central

I! Hi Raunno how are you doing?

Raunoo! Hi Samuel how are you doing?

I! thank you it goes as usual, do you stay at your job or?

Raunoo! yes I am doing well yes I am still working on the tree felling team with Roban and Krister.

I! that's good, but unfortunately I'm still unemployed looking for jobs all the time, but none that you can get.

Raunoo! Samuel you may not know about the system in Sweden, you should know one thing about the employment office do not give green light to anyone you never get any work everything here is under control, you know that your manager at the employment office withdrew from your job that you worked at U.S? we thought you were very good and had a fantastic job, but we could not do anything against your manager when we could avenge war against the authority so there could be problems against us so we had no one against you when we said we have bad work, but it was not true we hid the reality in front of you. If you have time today after dinner visit us I can give you the letter received from your manager She is called Pja Eklund at the employment office in Karlstad.

I! yes i knew, but i'm a guest here in Sweden they did it maybe got demands from Iranian ambassador to withdraw me from work.

we are thanked for your information

have a nice day i come to you at 14:45 today.

Raunoo! hello then samuel take care of you

see you at 14:45 today came to me.

I! I thank you so much.

 When I went to internship at different place in Karlstad

first with forest hall seasonal kiosk with Skållberg from the first April 2011.04 .01 until 2011.10.30

After a month got to go to american Sweden center in Karlstad from 2011.11.01 until 2013.05.12 since I went and talked with my supervisor at the employment office and said I need help to get a job.

2013.05.29 started internship at the forest board in Karlstad via the employment office, but before I would start practicing a woman named liz there is her voice that recorded so samuel we do not hire several people with immigrant background you do not have a chance to get a job at us, because we have already hired Kujtim who are foreign and we have a rule can not employ several immigrants we hire one of two as we already have a person with foreign background you should contact your administrator and tell her. When I called my manager she did not respond then sent a message we sent my email which is already on my blog that people can read and told my manager so I have no chance of getting a job here, as my manager was a young woman she said it is quiet you can get education in your internship you can also get experience.

When I practiced until 2013.09.24 when on September 24 had a meeting with Bengt Danielsson and one from the employment office.

Then on 2013.09.24 received a call from the employment office when they withdrew me from the job and development guarantee for 45 days so I complained about the decision, I gave my apartment to a friend since I moved to Skåne with a girl friend named Katerine then lived with her until 2015.06.01 when she got a job in the netherlands when i had to turn to the social services again to the employment office in Malmö kungsgatan 6.

When I registered with the employment office in Malmö, an officer named Danise marica got a nice person, had to attend the truck training on 2015.09.28 until 2015.12.30

via Lernia, the same year began 6 weeks of internship at panduro hobby järnyxegatan 17 malmö.
After having to apply for work early 2016 until first October 2016 when started with a job coach work called Swedish academic eductus in Malmö until April 12, 2017 via the same company got service training also got to practice on björnstorp, but the end of 2016 and the beginning of 2017 I with my manager at the employment office left a work employment paper for job malmö on cybersväg 18, when my social secretaries Madeleine Olsson Uno and Hannele Lenden stopped me so that work can be found on my blog, then from 2017.03.08 until 13.04.2017.

Then on 2017, 04, 17 got a question from my manager Ulrika Stenberg whether I wanted to continue with the eductus or not yes said no I want to go with another company that can help to get a job.

When Ulrika said it is not the employment office that decides it is your social secretary Hannele Landen and Madeleine olsson who decide if you should get a job or not when we have booked a time on 2017.08.17 at 13:00 so it is important that you come to this meetings.

So I went on this date and met four women all found in a video recorded which is 46 minutes long video.

When they said we are from the authority and the authority has made a decision to call you back from the job and development guaranty, I asked is it all that is suspended in work in Sweden they said yes.

when they suspended me from all rights until today.

When I was released from all rights until 2020.01.07 which began in Malmö city called AMA two weeks.
When I had time with my handler named Lovisa on 2020.01.30 at 10:00
And the same day many people got to go to internship via Ikea, but they did not have any education so I had this education, but I was not included, so I have again a new time with Lovia on 2020.0303 at 14:00 I recorded when she said we can't help you Samuel because of your housing problems you can search by hand in case we have no one to offer you now.

 This is how I am a political activist against the Iranian regime so clearly Swedish politicians have good relations with the Iranian regime so they should do to me.

 best regards samuel
http://rattvisanrealit.blogspot.com/2020/06/jag-har-fatt-information-den-20100912.html

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar