Guerrilla areas bombed by Turkish terrorist forces from the ground and the air.
HPG (People’s Defense Forces) Press Office has released a statement reporting ongoing attacks by the Turkish military against guerrilla-held Medya Defense Zones.
HPG provided the following details regarding the bombardments and aerial strikes conducted by Turkish forces against guerrilla areas;
Turkish jets shelled the village of Bêava in Qandil region between 17.00 – 18.30 yesterday evening. The bombardment damaged the houses of local people.
Aruş outpost in the border area of Şırnak’s Uludere district shelled Hill Martyr Dilber of Metina area with howitzer and mortar fire between 22.30 – 01:30 last night and 05.00 – 06.00 this morning.
HPG also reported Turkish reconnaissance activity over;
– Zap region between 14.00 – 15.30 and 17.30 – 20.30 yesterday,
– Heftanin area between 22.30 last night 05:30 this morning,
– Avashin area between 06.00 – 13.00 today.
HPG added the following details regarding the activity of Turkish warplanes over;
– Qandil region between 11.00 – 13.00 yesterday,
– Zap region between 17.00 – 18.30 yesterday.