human rights watch

tisdag 3 april 2018

A video of an Afrini woman forcibly displaced to the village of Sherawa, muttering a lament of herself, saying: "My back is broken. Oh, my son. What happened to me? My house has been destroyed. I do not know where to go. Where do I put my next step.", thousands of people from Afrin displaced to wilderness and areas of Sherawa and #Mount Leylon with the entry of the Free Army factions and the Turkish occupation army to the city of Afrin.






A video of an Afrini woman forcibly displaced to the village of Sherawa, muttering a lament of herself, saying: "My back is broken. Oh, my son. What happened to me? My house has been destroyed. I do not know where to go. Where do I put my next step.", thousands of people from Afrin displaced to wilderness and areas of Sherawa and #Mount Leylon with the entry of the Free Army factions and the Turkish occupation army to the city of Afrin.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar