human rights watch

onsdag 25 april 2018

I will write about a thing about Iranian agents who managed to get in with the Swedish feminist organization, but in principle, Iranian secret agents, we will investigate and investigate the persons and be revealed.


I will write about a thing about Iranian agents who managed to get in with the Swedish feminist organization, but in principle they are Iranian secret agents, we will investigate and investigate the people and be revealed.

In fact, I am very hesitant about Swedish feminism, especially those Iranian women who work with Swedish feminist, they have not written anything about the Iranian regime you become so doubtful and suspect that this is not okay ... I am against the violence in the close relationship I am against women's violence, I am against children's violence ,,,, We have a saying that there is the sand in the shoes The sand does not allow to pass on to Ayatollah's nerve The sand is still in the shoes ... Atena, Daemi, Golrokh Iravi and thousands of women to Iran as every day get tortured by the forces of Iranian regime ...

Are they the women who work with the Swedish feminist organization and have Iranian backgrounds a member of the Iranian foreign revolution's guard? Qud's strengths?

I will tell you why I write this post about the feminists and their slogan words, but basically they are the most businessman.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar