human rights watch

fredag 6 september 2019

I visited sos to leave a letter received from the employment office, on 2019.09.04 at 13: 2 minutes left a message received from the employment office to my manager



I visited sos to leave a letter received from the employment office, on 2019.09.04 at 13: 2 minutes left a message received from the employment office to my manager .. so a friend could film the Iranian agents who are a woman is one of hezbullah's active in Malmö and work at the employment office I thank the girl who could send her picture also a short film to me .. Unfortunately today there are many Iranian agents in Sweden, came as refugees or as work refugees to Sweden could get jobs within the employment services, social services and other authorities so that since they can exploit the authority against Iranian political activists on the other hand Swedish politicians have a good relationship with the Iranian terror regime.
The woman between 45 and 54 years old between 169 and 170 cm tall has a white Islamic veil on her, she is a Shia Muslim. I suspect her earlier that she is trying to use Swedish authorities against Iranian political activists in Sweden, there is another with Turkish background will soon describe about him.
The same time I visited the place and so tried to send a message from the employment office to my manager when she showed up and arrived just after a few minutes I think I have seen her myself, but I did not think it would be true, but when a girl herself was there and told me then knew who she is ,,, I thank you so much I got her picture.
Now that I know what is very important to me here it is Iranian agents who have different basics and from different countries, Lebanon Iraq, Iran, Syria, Palestine and other countries that managed to get into Swedish authorities

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar