human rights watch

söndag 8 september 2019

Iranian regime officials hide behind the walls of the employment office and the social office

Iranian regime officials hide behind the walls of the employment office and the social office.
and those Ayatollah agents are trying to bring about problems for Iranian political activists in Sweden.
Unfortunately, the politicians and some of the Swedes let Iranian agents do what they want.
Those in the employment office and the soc office have shut me out of all job rights because I have not changed my views or do not want to silence as they please ... I have children and family so they would treat me so badly do not actually know why but unfortunately isis warriors and isis terrorists are free in Malmö ..
I went to the employment office on 201908.04 at 12:15 am talked to an employment agency she gave me a paper to leave to Malmöstad then when I went to Malmöstad then my supervisor came with a woman who had white Islamic hijab after me when a woman on the can send their movie to me the day after received a picture with a small short film .. they came to Malmöstad the same day I received a letter from the employment office when they were in Malmö city at 13: 2 minutes over one ..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar