human rights watch

fredag 13 september 2019

How long you can do a deep investigation the times reveal.


How long you can do a deep investigation the times reveal.
Today in Sweden those who have extreme opinions and managed to get into the Swedish good authorities, immigrants are used to immigrants both through the social service and the employment services have seen and in 3 years surveys through different sets could get more information what the authorities do.
I had to go to job Malmö at the end of 2017 had children at home for a week was there since they sent me the wrong way to a place those who work there thought those who sent me had the wrong idea about me.
On March 30, 2016, Madeleine Olsson nmr and Marwa faour the members of the Islamist Hamas suspended me without notifying me why they did it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar