human rights watch

måndag 1 februari 2016

"I never imagined Yazidi girls raped by Chechen, Saudi, Afghan and Libyans .. at the age of 13.




"I never imagined Yazidi girls raped by Chechen, Saudi, Afghan and Libyans .. at the age of 13. 
I never imagined that one day I would meet with a mother who said that her husband and sons were killed and two daughters committed suicide so that they should not be sold in the slave market and a minor also decided to commit suicide (fate unknown). 


I never imagined that I would one day meet a single mother who showed me a sim card and a ring, telling me that this is the only things she owns of her murdered son's belongings, and that she has not seen her nice son since 2014 / 8/15
Disgraceful that day.
I never imagined that one day a child of 5 years would be the only survivor of his family. 
I never imagined that one day thousands of Yazidis would be killed between night and overnight for nothing just because they were born Yazidis. 
I never imagined the day when slave markets would open for the sale of Yazidi women and girls before the eyes of the world. 
I never imagined that one day thousands of Yazidi children would be trained to fight Yazidis and to be terrorists of the future and taught the Islamic law.
I never imagined that one day Kurds and Arabs in the region would agree to annihilate us.
I never imagined that one day we would die of hunger and thirst in front of the doors of our homes which would be blown up in front of us and forced to leave our religion. 
Owoowo and there are a lot of things that happened and I did not expect and even did not imagine these days.
But the more I hear and I see these things I say to myself that this tragedy must end and whenever I hear about forcing us to convert to Islam and keeping the Koran and prayer, it does not change my view about the Islamic religion. It even increases my faith in my Yazidi religion and I love it more and more.
This is a shame on all of us able to do even something simple for this eternal innocent religion, which is on the verge of extinction and has been marginalized over the centuries, and people stand idly by watching silently on the catastrophe and heinous crimes...... In brief, the disaster has occurred but we must pick ourselves up again."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar