human rights watch

tisdag 9 februari 2016

Turkey lying to the world about the Kurdish people issues. Turkey's regime, the world's largest anti-Kurdish




Turkey lying to the world about the Kurdish people issues. Turkey's regime, the world's largest anti-Kurd, right now, the outside world know about the Turkish regime committed the crimes against humanity in Northern Kurdistan against Kurdish people
We are not surprised to hear such ill things from the Turkish terrorist leader
Right now we are calling on the world to stop the Turkish terrorist regime. everyone knows Turkish regime the world's largest anti-Kurd, when I was talking with a Turk in Germany and he asked me what nationality I was and I said I'm Kurds so a few times, he told Kurdish funeral the body.
It gave me a signal that the Turkish regime
teach the Turks for offending against the Kurdish people
Right now, everyone knows that the world's biggest terrorist is the Turkish regime as just like Hitler's regime

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar