human rights watch

fredag 7 juni 2019

Today we were out walking, then on the way met a man with Turkish background. he with three people to used drugs, when i asked them have no future, when the man laughed do we think treated in Sweden as kurds and other ethnic?


Today we were out walking, then on the way met a man with Turkish background. he with three people to used drugs, when i asked them have no future, when the man laughed do we think treated in Sweden as kurds and other ethnic?
I was curious about what the man meant.



Then I asked him what do you mean you are not being treated as Kurds and other ethnicities by the Swedish authority?
Man! tried to prove that he did not have racist ideas, and said we are all human, but there is one thing we already know about, but you may not know.
I! If you can tell me more I actually want to know more, you may have contacts with those big Swedish people that you have slowed down.
Man! I have contacts with Swedish people who have great powers they can sell with tons of drugs.
I! Well, I want to know more about what you just said you are not being treated as Kurds in Sweden?
Man! aha now let me tell i have been five times in prison in Sweden, when i applied for jobs, then employers got a letter from the police so i registered with the police.
Then called the Turkish amabassade them saying we should contact the Swedish authority to clear my name with the police.
When Turkey's ambassador contacted the Swedish authority and after only a month I was able to apply for a new job, when my new employer applied to the police if I was still registered with the police or not, when my employer said you are clean and we asked the police there was not yours the name of the police then began to work with this employer.
I! it's new i want to talk to you again ask more and get more information from you about things.
Man! answered yes, but you should know we have a strong turkey behind our backs no one can play with us or be nasty to us We contact our ambassador as they solve at once, but if a kurds hear of such situation then wait giant long so that come in from registered with the police in Sweden ,,
have a nice Friday ..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar