human rights watch

fredag 17 april 2020

Now that I understand that there is a secret Iranian agent's hand behind what is happening to me in Sweden, I must know that there are an Iranian agents working in the social services in Malmö or other cities that play a good role against me because I am a political activist against the Iranian regime via social media.


Now that I understand that there is a secret Iranian agent's hand behind what is happening to me in Sweden, I must know that there are an Iranian agents working in the social services in Malmö or other cities that play a good role against me because I am a political activist against the Iranian regime via social media.
Because I would get a job at the end of 2016 and the beginning of 2017 via the City of Malmö, when there is good evidence of what my manager at sos called and stopped so that they would hire me this time.
Already one person identified with Iranian background, social secretary in Malmö three more people working with Palestinian backgrounds they can be role players against me.
Other things in the Swedish authority have employed many people who have problems because many of them have been previously wounded from different countries, those Iranian agents exploit them the people against us it may well be ineffective


آن بعد أن فهمت أن هناك يد عميل إيراني سرية وراء ما يحدث لي في السويد ، يجب أن أعلم أن هناك عملاء إيرانيين يعملون في الخدمات الاجتماعية في مالمو أو مدن أخرى يلعبون دورًا جيدًا ضدي لأنني ناشط سياسي ضد النظام الإيراني عبر وسائل التواصل الاجتماعي.
لأنني سأحصل على وظيفة في نهاية عام 2016 وبداية عام 2017 عبر مدينة مالمو ، عندما يكون هناك دليل جيد على ما اتصل به مديري وأوقفه حتى يوظفوني هذه المرة.
بالفعل شخص واحد مع الخلفية الإيرانية ، السكرتير الاجتماعي في مالمو ثلاثة أشخاص آخرين يعملون مع خلفيات فلسطينية يمكن أن يكونوا لاعبين ضدي.
عملت أشياء أخرى في السلطة السويدية على توظيف العديد من الأشخاص الذين يعانون من مشاكل لأن العديد منهم أصيبوا من قبل من دول مختلفة ، عملاء إيرانيون يستغلون الناس ضدنا ، قد يكون غير فعال

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar