human rights watch

onsdag 29 april 2020

Daniela Coto booked a time with me tomorrow on 2020.04.30. unfortunately due to canceled travel to Sweden I could not attend meetings I am in Denmark with my siblings because


Daniela Coto booked a time with me tomorrow on 2020.04.30. unfortunately due to canceled travel to Sweden I could not attend meetings I am in Denmark with my siblings because of the problem that some with cooperation with Iranian agents in the Malmö SOS service created this situation today as I am in I live temporarily with my siblings after the beginning of March a person from Palestinian background sent a letter to some staff where as i used to sleep had to bring the letter with me and go to my siblings soon message shows up here.



 Then I could not go back to Sweden because of the Corona crisis, I do not realize today many authorities politicians announce and provide information to people so that people should restrict contacts with each other to prevent corona spread, but my supervisor requires me so that must go and meet her it is not normal ,,, This behavior is also a question and very skeptical.
What is a difficulty today is the corona crisis and stopped all trips I managed to buy a new ticket for the 2020.05.15 May from Denmark to Sweden via bus.
# Swedish-Health Authority notifies people to restrict contacts People try so to have smaller contacts to reduce corona virus spreads in the country, but my handler demands I have to be there and meet her without giving me a word so as to guarantee a living place, in a phone call she says the adult unit always helps, but when I call and ask the adult unit to help me with a temporary accommodation they answer so what you yourself have to solve your situation we unfortunately can not help you. there are e-mail messages also phone calls that I recorded that had with the adult unit for housing through the social service in Malmö
best regards samuel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar