human rights watch

torsdag 30 april 2020

Hi my best readers I have poor financial right now I need urgent help


Hi my best readers I have poor financial right now I need urgent help
if you how much you can help me please email me at samuel.ku35@gmail.com since i can send my bank account to i am so grateful i got rid of right in Sweden today the social service announced me i have no more rights in Sweden therefore that I want to notify UNHCR to be able to get help so as to seek asylum in another aid.
I have respect for them Swedish good people it does not mean I hate anyone there is some mafia group in Sweden who are against me who have close friend more Iranian terror regime, soon I get swish then you can help me via swish I have to call to the bank on Monday
mvh samuel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar