human rights watch

torsdag 16 april 2020

Hello to you all my readers,an important message


Hello to you all my readers an important message
 Story of a phone call on April 14, 2020 at 10:51 am we talked for 7 minutes and 35 seconds everything was recorded can be found at my brother's.
Earlier events in Karlstad and Skövde against other people in 2004 and 2007 give the result why Daniela tries to play games with her own team and make use of the rules and rules that Madeleine and Gustav and others require her to do something to me.
Because I will notify all my readers that I have been with my brother and my sister are both doctors.




Daniela c. T called me this date which is above.
Me: hello it's samuel.
She! hi it is daniela your s secretary, i will not grant any payment to you if you are not here in Sweden the law that says i do nothing before we would meet.
I! you know daniela i have no apartment have no accommodation, like my past experiences no one who will help me, can you guarantee that i would get one for decent accommodation in the meantime? what law is it that you are talking about can you send to me via the journal?
Daniela! I may not do it but at least I decide you can talk to others there are always emergency accommodation you must come on April 24th as I said.
I! no there are no trips until April 28, 2020 how should i come flying?
Daniela! ok then you can come on April 30, 2020 at ten?
I! yes I can, but there are many who live in Denmark and get help what are the causes you do so? What you are talking about because of the Corona crisis may not be true.
Daniela! yes if you give your brother's address maybe we can do it otherwise you have to come here in that case so you can get help.
I! ok when we see you on April 30 in that case.
----------------------------------------
 my story if anything would happen to me then in the first place Daniela is responsible for even those three people that I know them and requires Daniela to do so, Daniela is new do not know me maybe she has promised them so to do something bad for to make them three people happy, but in that case we take it primarily Daniela is responsible for.
One more thing that was played We had a meeting with Daniela
Earlier she said from April 09, 2020 there is not this green paper that you usually fill and submit. maybe she thought it's April first recorded
مرحبا بكم جميع قرائيرسالة مهمة

 قصة مكالمة هاتفية في 14 أبريل 2020 الساعة 10:51 صباحًا تحدثنا لمدة 7 دقائق و 35 ثانية تم تسجيل كل شيء يمكن العثور عليه في أخي.
الأحداث السابقة في كارلستاد وسكوفد ضد أشخاص آخرين في عامي 2004 و 2007 تعطي النتيجة لماذا تحاول دانييلا اللعب مع فريقها والاستفادة من القواعد والقواعد التي يطلبها منها مادلين وغوستاف وآخرون أن تفعل شيئًا لي.
لأنني سوف أخطر جميع قرائي أنني كنت مع أخي وأختي من الأطباء.

دانييلا c. اتصل بي هذا التاريخ أعلاه.
أنا: مرحبا ، صموئيل.
وقالت! مرحباً ، أنا سكرتيرة دانييلا ، لن أعطيك أي مدفوعات إذا لم تكن هنا في السويد ، القانون الذي يقول أنني لا أفعل شيئًا قبل أن نلتقي.
I! تعلمين أن دانييلا ليس لدي شقة ولا يوجد سكن ، مثل تجاربي السابقة لا أحد سيساعدني ، هل يمكنك ضمان أنني سأحصل على شقة للإقامة اللائقة في هذه الأثناء؟ ما هو القانون الذي تتحدث عنه هل يمكن أن ترسل لي عبر المجلة؟
دانييلا! قد لا أفعل ذلك ، لكنني على الأقل أقرر أنه يمكنك التحدث إلى الآخرين فهناك دائمًا سكن طارئ يجب أن تأتي يوم 24 أبريل كما قلت.
I! لا توجد رحلات حتى 28 أبريل 2020 كيف يمكنني السفر؟
دانييلا! حسنًا ، يمكنك القدوم في 30 أبريل 2020 الساعة العاشرة؟
I! نعم أستطيع ، ولكن هناك الكثير ممن يعيشون في الدنمارك ويحصلون على المساعدة ما هي أسباب قيامك بذلك؟ ما تتحدث عنه بسبب أزمة كورونا قد لا يكون صحيحًا.
دانييلا! نعم ، إذا أعطيت عنوان أخيك فربما يمكننا القيام بذلك وإلا فعليك المجيء إلى هنا في هذه الحالة حتى تتمكن من الحصول على المساعدة.
I! حسنًا ، عندما نراكم في 30 أبريل في هذه الحالة.
----------------------------------------
 قصتي إذا حدث أي شيء لي ثم في المقام الأول دانييلا مسؤولة عن هؤلاء الأشخاص الثلاثة الذين أعرفهم وتتطلب من دانييلا للقيام بذلك ، دانييلا جديدة لا تعرفني ربما وعدتها بذلك للقيام بشيء سيئ من أجل لجعلهم ثلاثة أشخاص سعداء ، ولكن في هذه الحالة نأخذ الأمر في المقام الأول مسؤولة عن دانيلا.
شيء آخر تم لعبه كان لدينا لقاء مع دانييلا
قالت في وقت سابق من 09 أبريل 2020 أنه لا يوجد هذا الورق الأخضر الذي تقوم عادة بملئه وإرساله. ربما اعتقدت أنه تم تسجيله لأول مرة في أبريل

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar