human rights watch

torsdag 28 januari 2021

Iranian espionage in Europe. Sina came and told me what samuel does and with whom he speaks he

 


Iranian espionage in Europe. Sina came and told me what samuel does and with whom he speaks he usually speaks Persian if he spoke Kurdish you can get help from your friends who can Kurdish what he talked about and come tell me. It required an Iranian woman who came to Europe as a student and works in an important place. She told two other men with Iranian backgrounds and gid together in room number 21 where I stayed outside the door so actually heard a strange things woman demanded the others to report about me to her. There are some more who usually spy on people they are known for. 

more information was coming soon

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar