human rights watch

söndag 3 januari 2021

Sheikh Izz al-Din Husseini; A Sunni cleric who supported the peasant uprising



 Sheikh Izz al-Din Husseini; A Sunni cleric who supported the peasant uprising

"Sheikh Izz al-Din Hosseini" (1-4) is from Sadat Barzanjeh. Apart from being a cleric, his father was a judge in the city of Baneh in the province of Kurdistan for some time. In his youth, Sheikh Izz al-Din was influenced by the progressive spiritual views of "Mullah Hussein Majdi". Mullah Hussein was one of the first clerics to send his daughter to school. Sheikh Izz al-Din introduced him as a very learned, learned and pious person

Sheikh Izz al-Din describes his critical view in his youth as follows: "I have not been [influenced] by superstitious thoughts and ideas during my life. I put aside some religious superstitions and intellectual rigidity in the region, and even when I was a student, I said things that were instructive. "Some people said that this mullah was saying things that were different from the opinions of others, and sometimes they even attacked me."

"I was curious from a young age and did not accept anything at all," he said. If it was new, I would follow it to get acquainted with it. I followed the study while I was teaching. "I have read historical and philosophical books and social sciences and even psychology."

Mamousta left Baneh at a young age and moved to the villages of the Mokrian region of the Buchanan functions. He has been a pioneer in the villages of "Kanirehsh", "Golimarzin" and "Ghahrabad" since 1996. In the year 2, he went to "Mahabad" and taught at the Mahabad School of Religious Sciences. In the year 1, he was officially appointed as the Friday Imam of Mahabad

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar