human rights watch

torsdag 21 juni 2018

Hi ,, I wonder why the employment office has closed me from work and development guarantee? I have not done any illegal things?


Hi ,, I wonder why the employment office has closed me from work and development guarantee?
I have not done any illegal things?
Is it a tip of discrimination that offends me ??
I asked my administrator 2017 to tell why the employment agency has sent bad information about me to two employers, all the letters I sent and received from my administrator, or job brokers are already online and published.



from 2017.08.17 I do not even have a right to a new job via the employment service?
I want a clear explanation from you.
why when I visited the other office at Storgatan 5 a woman told me I'm taking some medicine when I answered no has never done in my life? There are two witnesses there
There is voice that can be recorded.
Can you tell me what is wrong?
then I can publish the meeting that I had with the employment office on 2017.08.17 at 13:00
They talked well about Karlstad, I have strong evidence of Karlstad and it will soon be published on this page https://rattvisanrealit.blogspot.com/
both voices and movies why did not I get employment in forest management in Karlstad I can prove that both employment agencies that the person who contacted the Forestry Board and the Employment Agency and the Forestry Board has made up, also discriminated against me, it's all about it soon.
right now why i'm not entitled to a new start job?
Sincerely, Samuel

Johanna Borup Christensen <johanna.borup-christensen@arbetsformedlingen.se>
to: "samuel.ku35@gmail.com"
Hi Samuel,

It appears from our system that you have been in a meeting with the employment office and your s - c 2017-08-17. At this meeting, you have considered the reason why you are no longer in the job and development guarantee. This matter is nothing we will look at again. You will be able to re-enter the program no later than 14 months after printing, ie October 2018. Re-enrollment will be resolved if you have re-qualified to enter the program.

Sincerely,
Johanna
---
What is strange at these meetings I had with the employment office on 2017.08.17 I have not received any letter explanation because it is a political decision that was made by Iranian followers and Turkish agents working with you.
So you as investigator are friends with your colleges and because you follow your colleges, but in principle it is completely unfair that the employment agency has done to me.
Because I want to publish all the important information for the people to decide if I was wrong or right.
there must be a bad source that you would divorce both of me from work and the development guarantee I got off to start-up jobs too and that means that the Iranian people decide here over us and you are trying to find something to be against us.
After the meeting 2017.08.17 I have not received a letter from the workforce what should I do, all we talked about is recorded well with the video recording.
My former administrator, ulrika Stenberg, always gave me incorrect information, and the same thing at the meeting she gave inaccurate information what to do and I have the right to appeal the decision. There is video recording she said no you are not entitled to appeal the decision.
At the same time, the employment agency should after the meeting sent a letter and explained to me, but I never received a letter from the employment service.
and I am interpreted as discrimination and what to call.
I actually got a little hesitant when reading your letter what do you mean by what you sent me ,,, ie October 2018. Re-enrollment will be resolved if you have re-qualified to be entered into the program.
I ask you, have I ever denied going to internships, on a course or something else? If you are so please tell me?
Because I have everything a part in writing, also recordings from 1998 to today, all the visitors have written with whom and who has talked to the employment office.
 I want to forward your letter ..


Sincerely Samuel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar