human rights watch

torsdag 28 juni 2018

I have many education programs especially in people's lives, like psychoanalysts and body language skills. When I talk to someone and want to come deep into their hearts then I focus more on their body language than listen to what they say.


I have many education programs especially in people's lives, like psychoanalysts and body language skills. When I talk to someone and want to come deep into their hearts then I focus more on their body language than listen to what they say.



The 2017.08.17 at 13:00 I did so, so I focus more on their body language when in my body language's knowledge revealed that they were demanding someone from outside and because I described it as a political decision that demanded from the countries that I usually criticize them especially the Iranian regime as Swedish politicians have a good relationship with the Iranian regime.
And my interpretations for their body language, you would tell me that they have power and they can do anything against people when they want them too to do anything.
There are video recorded entire meetings both with audio recorded also recorded via my bracelet watch.
Especially when I asked my administrator if I could submit each month's activity report, she replied no you do not need to submit anything.
I asked her again I still have the right to start-up support? she replied so no you will not get offset today from everything.
Soon the video here and on my other websites will be displayed
The letter will also be published, which called for exchanges between two authorities.
Sincerely Samuel
https://rattvisanrealit.blogspot.com/2018/06/jag-har-kontaktat-olika-myndigheter-i.html http://rattvisanrealit.blogspot.com/2018/02/orattvis-och-rasistiska-med-anti.html http://rattvisanrealit.blogspot.com/2018/02/vad-ar-huvudsyftet-med-socialens.h...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar