human rights watch

söndag 25 februari 2024

Saleh mohammadi with someone named Ali plus Pija interrupted my one-year contract with the tree felling team in Stockholm in 2010

 


saleh mohammadi with someone named Ali plus Pija interrupted my one-year contract with the tree felling team in Stockholm in 2010

According to information from a former employee via the employment agency in Karlstad.


We! Hello how are you?

She! thank you just fine, how are you?

We! I'm fine, thanks,

She! do you work or not?

We! no, unfortunately it seems the job market is bad today and there are many job shortages in society.

She! don't believe in propaganda that comes out from different people, if the politicians want you can get a job tomorrow, I worked through karlstad's employment agency between 2008 to 2016 then was very tired and quit due to back pain and iechea.

  I want to talk about something that happened in front of my eyes, there are people who do things without the head of the employment agency knowing about, I was at a meeting in 20210 a person with a foreign background employed in Stockholm, I think it was the tree felling team, the person's name was Samuel I think, he was at work, one day saleh mohammadi came with another guy called Ali they sat together with Pija Eklund and discussed about the person that Saleh contacted the Iranian embassy and the embassy demanded that the person should not have any work he would not have some money, that's what Saleh Mohammadi said, then I went and sat down with them as Pija Eklund was the person's case manager when the person had an agreement between 2010.07.22- to 2011.07.21 one year agreement.

   Then saleh mohammadi clicked on his name and canceled the deal, then I didn't know what to do to stop Ali and saleh who were mean to the person. Then Saleh mohammadi gave completely bad information about the person with Ali them both Ali and Saleh ,mohammadi they are from Iran.

They discussed for a very long time with Pija and wanted to convince Pija to cancel the agreement without the person knowing.

Then kristina and mia came they said it's illegal to do that, Saleh answered I'm going to play games against him for not being able to think of reporting us to the authority, It happened at the beginning of September 20210, But before they would do that Saleh called another who name was Delshad I don't know what Delshad was working on.

I! I was the one you talk about if I have papers, how they have interruptions.

We! so you can do anything and the bosses keep quiet?

She! they can discuss with the managers to be able to say masseuse bad lying and incorrect about you so they can convince the manager against you, so that the manager can be against you, the manager listens to them what they say the manager can believe them.

   I told Pija don't believe what they say about the guy they can hate him because of the opinion you shouldn't do that it's totally unfair to do that without any incident Pija replied I don't know Saleh mohammadi said I take responsibility what should happen or come against us, just do cancel his agreement leave the rest to us we know what we can do against him,

We! we think we know him he has two brothers one is called Delshad and the other is called mustafa don't know if they had more siblings we don't know them but we know Saleh went to iran and gave a car to kermanshah's pervinsens intelligence the chief in iran who presnter .

  We have heard many things about him he is related to one called Haji mozafar moradi,

She! we don't know why he did and constantly demanded Pija and said cancel this person's contract I can take responsibility for what would happen, Pija answered, but I am his case manager and everything falls on me if he were to report me to the police or report to the authority.

We! Saleh Mohammadi who was born on 22 May 1978 and lives in Karlstad,

He is one of the biggest spies in Sweden, if there is a law and the law applies to everyone who has the same rights, I should ask for damages.

Don't really know why he did such stupid things to me,

but I suspect him of being one of the Iranian Quds Force members in Sweden with his siblings.

She! I don't know, but I've heard a lot of things about Ali

  i think ali is persian, but saleh mohammadi is kurd from iran.

I! yes i am kurd too i don't understand why he did such stupid things it seems the person was working for iran against people fleeing from iran

therefore Saleh Mohammadi travels regularly to Iran sometimes by car travels via Turkey sometimes travels to Iraqi Kurdistan where he travels via Parvizkhan border to Iran sometimes he goes to Denmark and travels from Copenhagen Airport or Hamburg sometimes he travels via Oslo Airport to Iran.

Sincerely, Samuel

for more information, this letter will soon go to the EU Commission, also the EU court will ask for damages

Saleh Mohammadi

Styrbordsgatan 12 lgh 1204, 652 27 in Karlstad

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar