human rights watch

måndag 10 december 2018

During the time I have listened to the translator who interpreted Persian to Swedish also Swedish to Persian, ignorant oc interpreted completely wrong, on 2018.12.05 at 15:00


During the time I have listened to the translator who interpreted Persian to Swedish also Swedish to Persian, ignorant oc interpreted completely wrong, on 2018.12.05 at 15:00
could not speak Swedish well and completely misinterpreted which experts would like to contact me to listen to the odd interpreter I can send the video to. The person interpreted Swedish to Persian and Persian to Swedish had a disaster when listening to the person who interprets when laughing.
I do not want to go into the amount of error she had, but when I needed to be published the video would then sign the video all she had interpreted wrongly

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar