human rights watch

onsdag 1 maj 2019

I have respect for the Swedish good people, I know there are many Swedish are angry at the Swedish poor labor market political.



I have respect for the Swedish good people, I know there are many Swedish are angry at the Swedish poor labor market political.
Unfortunately, here is democracy and humanity in Sweden. There is very much evidence that the Swedish politician cooperates with the Iranian regime.
I apply for jobs every month between 25 and 45 work without any positive response has developed my CV in the best way, I have good work experience, but unfortunately because my political activists and the cooperation between Swedish politicians especially the Swedish fake feminists and Iranian religious dictatorial regime, there is the person in sos and the employment agency who has links to the iranian regime directly or indirectly plays a lot of role to me personally, saleh m is known that he lives in the heat country in Sweden and works in the employment service is an active member with it Iranian regime's terror-stamped Revolutionary Guard his boss in Iran named Haji Mozafar living in Kermanshah. Perhaps many ask me why recording when I talk to the authorities' staff it is a long story so need to explain, when you become offensive when you are abusive to deal with such staff, since you have no choice but to use it to use as evidence.
For more information in Swedish click on this link below

http://rattvisanrealit.blogspot.com/2019/04/jag-har-respekt-for-svenska-goda-folket.html

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar