human rights watch

tisdag 30 april 2019

I suspect my administrators via sos and the employment agency who have direct contacts with Iranian agents.






I suspect my administrators via sos and the employment agency who have direct contacts with Iranian agents.
My administrators in sos and abf's behavior are well performing so that they have good contact with Iranian agents who live in Sweden. maybe someone ask me why I think so? because they use methods used by the Iranian regime against opposition members, when in contact with them, so they try to force people to do what they want, even when we who are political activists in Sweden receive the same treatment from our administrators through them.
They did things to me 2017.08.17 at 13:00 I have video, even I met one of my administrators 2016 two women despised me in front of my child, I said nothing just said you do not have this knowledge you for not despise people , because you are activists. You can soon listen to the video that I could record that time.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar