human rights watch

måndag 27 september 2021

My sentence has become final and enforceable." 1- The notice of my sentence execution at the 11th Criminal Enforcement Branch (Shahid-e Moghadas 'Amniat') was sent to me.

 


My sentence has become final and enforceable."
1- The notice of my sentence execution at the 11th Criminal Enforcement Branch (Shahid-e
Moghadas 'Amniat') was sent to me.


From the beginning of this case, I have repeatedly stated that I consider this case to be
basically a shameful and cruel one, and I will disobey the delivery of the sentence issued and announced according to the verdict, including 80 lashes and 30 months of imprisonment and two fines. I have not attended any judicial authority or trial since the beginning of the case, and I have neither had a lawyer nor a statement.
I declare that I will not allow the agents of the authoritarian religious government to execute flogging sentence even once, and I will resist as much as I can and I will take the whip from their hands.
Also, despite the summons, I will not go to prison. If they take me to prison by force, I will definitely protest inside the prison.
I have no idea how many cases have been opened against me in the second branch of the Evin Investigation.
2- Simultaneously, I have received another notification regarding the referral of a complaint file against me to the Second Branch of Investigation of Evin. I was informed by the official notifications sent to me and through unofficial sources, that during my 10 months of release from prison, several security cases have been opened against me in the Evin security branches. It includes illegal and repressive actions of the security institutions against the civil activists. I declare that my activity in the Center for Human Rights Defenders and participating in rallies and marches has been in accordance with the explicit text of the Constitution and the fundamental rights of the people, and no one can deprive us of it. Since my release 10 months ago, I have been detained five times by the security forces. These detentions have been accompanied by coercion and beatings and are arbitrary and illegal. Therefore, I deny all the baseless and false accusations against me and I will continue my activity as long as I am free. Civil institutions and the streets belong to us, people, and we will not lose it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar