human rights watch

söndag 3 maj 2020

I love the Swedish people and have great respect for the Swedish people what happened to me In Sweden it is not Swedish good people there are only a few people today have power and the authority listens to them so they do so sick things to me so they take advantage of law and rules for their debts, ..


I love the Swedish people and have great respect for the Swedish people what happened to me In Sweden it is not Swedish good people there are only a few people today have power and the authority listens to them so they do so sick things to me so they take advantage of law and rules for their debts, ..
In this regard, we will clarify our question in a statement in Sweden in the coming days. I'll post my bank account number through my blogs and ask international organization for help ..
right now I'm in Denmark with my siblings unfortunately that is so
on Thursday the Swedish authority in Malmö informed me that I no longer have rights in Sweden because ayatollah's friends in Sweden think that I should not criticize ayatollah criminals in Iran. That is why I produced my code at the UN UNHCR in Geneva to be able to see another country so as to seek political asylum, this information that I presented to amynesty and other human organization which I thought I should have provided earlier to the UN .. for more information you can search through google rattvisanrealit.blogspot

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar