human rights watch

fredag 29 maj 2020

Anger, aggression and ganglia do not go away, it only goes from one person to another!


Anger, aggression and ganglia do not go away, it only goes from one person to another!
Anyone who does not convey anger and ganglia is a person with the pinnacle of knowledge. I know in the Middle East that there are very strong such illnesses, but I should say honestly I have seen far more dangerous than what I have seen in my life in Sweden in meetings that I had with various staff in Sweden. What I have seen about there is no law on them the people so they can treat people just like isis terrorists treated yazidi, or the german sick men hitler treated jewish people in germany, just like happening in iran to the iran people of the islamist fascist the regime in Iran.
Planting annoyance in society by the Social Administration

Resentment
ganglia
Hate crime
divisions
Humiliation
And insult
Verbal attack

Utilizing immigrants and using immigrants against Iranians is the new tactic of modern racism.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar