human rights watch

tisdag 10 augusti 2021

If you continue to slander us then you will get very strong answers that are not good for you

 


If you continue to slander us then you will get very strong answers that are not good for you

Some of the people who call themselves neutral journalists completely lie. I got information the one who calls himself Neutral journalist has sent my web pages to also Iranian regime cyber terrorists and demanded to propagate against my web pages that support PMOI, yes I support Pmoi and everyone has the right to think and choose who you want to support how you support reza Pahlavi I have the right to support Massoud Rajavi as the first organization to sign up for Kurdish autonomy, even the Iranian National Resistance Council has approved Kurdistan's autonomy.

But you support someone like his father executed Kurdish leader Qazi Mohammad who you think Qazi Mohammad was Kurdish symbolic leader.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar