human rights watch

onsdag 1 oktober 2014

My name Reyhaneh 26 years, which would be executed yesterday 2014-10-01 but after mass protests around the world, I get to live for 10 more days.


My name Reyhaneh 26 years, which would be executed yesterday 2014-10-01 but after mass protests around the world, I get to live for 10 more days. 



An agent from the clergy, the Ministry of Information in Iran wanted to rape me 7 years ago when I was 19, and I managed to escape by stab him. Later it was said that he had died. I have been 7 years in prison. Then took the Sharia court to execute me for murder. 
I do not wanna die, I want to live, I want to realize my dreams like any other young girls. Please help me by signing here: 
https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Catherine_Ashton_Ban_Ki_Moon_Ahmad_Shaheed_Save_26_year_old_woman_from_being_hanged_in_Iran/?dgoyhhb Anita Vestin, Shokooh Bakhtiari Homira Emadpour, Niloofar Afshar, Tomas Elven, Sara Turkmen, Ahmad Rashidi, Maria Mia Sweden, Calle Nicklas, Bjon Spirit son, Ingrid Carlqvist, Nasrin Nazarene Sjögren, Anna Grönbäck, Lars Vilks, Gunnar Lundh, Firooz Heidari , Ellinor Åkerström-Borg, Tommy Blom, Kasem Ameri, Gunnar Apelfors, Atoosa Malek, Shahrzad Elisabeth Bakht, Emelie Undine, Sandra Rodena, Lizette Salamba Sarvangasana Danielsson, Börje Jansson, Hans Erling Jensen, Yvonne Jandrèus, Aina Tomadj, Ivo Brncic, Sonja Grevlund, Ella Edline Karlsson, Omid Dana, Christer Tornerup, Soudabeh Ardavan, Sara Danielle Liberman, Akram Monfared Arya, Soheila Pourabedin, Dilsa Demirbag-Sten, Joy Hansen, Mona Olsson-Beck, Lena Sun, Hellan Helen Karlsson, Mitchell George Chapman, Camilla Roth Wall, Daniel Assai, Susanne Airdecour Lindstrom, Lill-Marit Bugge, Nima Gholam Ali Pour and Claes Gustaf Nordquist.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar