human rights watch

måndag 27 oktober 2014

prisoner isis terrorist says to Peshmergas : Turkey is our Father



prisoner isis terrorist says to Peshmergas : Turkey is our Father
he says :

we came from libya to turkey then from istanbul to gaziantep , we called an guy named ebu muhammed thn we went to jarabulus , we trained in 4-5 groups so until 100-120 fighters and then we could join isis and after that a guy took us to iraq he said we need fighters in iraq ,when I was caught i was really thirsty for 3 days , no one helped me , the kurds gave me something to eat and treated me well , my call for jihadist @isis , leave isis and go back to your home


----

and my call for western bros : kick turkey out of nato , ypg needs milan anti tank and heavy weapons,remove pkk ban

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar