human rights watch

lördag 18 augusti 2018

Ypg won the world's support and respect - by following the laws and rules of war that exist, by treating isis capturing human.






https://www.facebook.com/syriancivilwarmap/videos/2084162395171359/UzpfSTY5MzY0MDg2MDoyMTAyMDk5MzM2NzA2NDA4/
Ypg won the world's support and respect - by following the laws and rules of war that exist, by treating isis capturing human.



I have full understanding of the hatred, frustration, and the resistance struggle in Afrin has my full support!

But I do not like what I've got lately. You have become barbaric in my eyes - ruthless like the jihadists themselves!
I'm of the opinion that Islamism must be combated with violence - since violence is the only language they understand. But that does not mean to be as brutal as the jihadists!

This will also cause Turkey to get what they want - PYD terrorist class!

Hope ypg and ypj return to their old strategies!
* Then I understand that it is easy for me to write the fejjan and criticize them in the front.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar