human rights watch

fredag 31 augusti 2018

After investigations we have done in Malmö, the government gave words to the Islamists working in kindergartens, to use their culture against non-Muslim children, even today there are many Iranian agents and have direct contacts with Iranian intelligence, but they work in pre-primary schools in Malmö that means they can be dangerous to political activists as their children attend such preschools in Malmö.


After investigations we have done in Malmö, the government gave words to the Islamists working in kindergartens, to use their culture against non-Muslim children, even today there are many Iranian agents and have direct contacts with Iranian intelligence, but they work in pre-primary schools in Malmö that means they can be dangerous to political activists as their children attend such preschools in Malmö.



according to the children's story, we were told that those who work for the Iranian regime can treat the child hiding them wild without being asked by the preschool or preschool security.
We met a person who his wife works in a pre-school in Malmö, Me: if sometime your business goes bankrupt what are you doing?
A: I can go to Iran and get money when there is the Iran behind my rug I'll never be afraid that sometime my business would go to Kunkors:
I: yes, you go to Iran and get money, how are you doing, how do you get money from Iran when you live in Sweden and you have Iraqi background?
What do you do, get Iran so they give you so easy money for you?
A :: replied, I do things do not want to say now, but we are representatives of Iran, my big brother lives in Qum and we who live here in Sweden usually fight against those who oppose Iranian authorities, we photograph the people then ambassador contact Swedish politicians and demand things against those who are political activists do things against the Iranian Islamic government and we think they are enemy of Islam when we cooperate with Iran against them, now my son works in Swedish authority, my wife works within preschool and I have my business when you have to be Islam and try to show better pictures of the European people about Islam.
I; Yes, so you work like Iranian agents here what you say is spying?
A :: he answered no i'm not an agent but i Islam i fight for Islam rights we come within 50 and 70 years taking over europe and becoming Islam we will do anything to make strong Islam in this unfaithful country in future.
I, but you fled because of Islam, how would you fight for Islam here?
A ;; responded you have absolutely wrong Islam is a peaceful religion we confess the ear that women should wear veil does not move like the horror on the streets that you see daily here ..
I; yes so you think if women do not wear the veil then hello?
You are completely wrong about what you say is offensive to women,
A ;; answered no I do not want to discuss more with you, it's better that you work as Swedish agents go to another person not me. A. Does Swedish politicians feel good about the relationship with the Iranian regime, even politicians cooperate with Iran,
I: answered him you're wrong we're talking here who's agent? You are not healthy if you are healthy when you do not work for a country that executes a young people in Iran every day. byeye

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar