Turkey has become the biggest hell for women in that country. Due to Erdogan's policies, misogyny in Turkey has reached its peak and women are threatened, beaten, and even killed. The Turkish media has remained silent about this tragedy.
Triggering Video - Violence Against Women
Derin Deniz, who lives in Ankara, revealed that she has been subjected to systematic violence by her husband, to whom she has been married for approximately 2.5 years.
According to the information shared by Deniz, the cycle of violence continued throughout her pregnancy. It was also stated that the couple's young daughter witnessed the systematic violence against her mother.
Following the incident, numerous people called on authorities to take effective protective measures and conduct a comprehensive investigation.
Derin Deniz: “He stopped when he saw my eyebrow was bleeding”
Describing her experience on social media, Derin Deniz recounted the attack that took place at her husband's sister's house on the evening of July 19th:
“On the evening of July 19th, we were visiting my husband's sister's house. Everything happened suddenly. I saw a woman's number on his phone. He said to me, ‘We're going to do business with her, we're going to open a new shop.’ Things weren't going well for him anyway; he had recently failed at a business. I just said, ‘You'll understand what I mean when I do something you don't want.’ I didn't say anything else.
After that, he suddenly punched me in the face. In that moment of terror, I immediately grabbed my baby. My only goal was to escape from that house. But his sister came after me and took the baby from my arms. At that moment, I was completely defenseless. My husband ran to me, threw me onto the bed, and punched me repeatedly. He only stopped when he saw my eyebrow was bleeding and blood was flowing.”
Let's hear Deniz's voice, let's spread the word. We won't lose another person.


Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar