human rights watch

onsdag 26 december 2018

Omid khalili tajrishi from the Iranian Revolutionary Guard intelligence service to MANOTO TV








Omid khalili tajrishi from the Iranian Revolutionary Guard intelligence service to MANOTO TV.
Omid Khalili is an instructor of the mission in the IRGC intelligence in Kermanshah manoto tv.

A knowledgeable source in Kermanshah City announced that my moderator and TOV were one of the active agents of the Revolutionary Guard's intelligence and, along with someone else, Reza Rezai, in Kermanshah, worked for the Guard Corps information at the Corps Headquarters in Al-Ahly, Kermanshah. The Kurdish language was trained by the IRGC's intelligence, along with 160 others from different regions of Iran, by the Revolutionary Guards to Kermanshah. One rainy day. Ali was on his way to his house. A person was groaning. She saw that a person who introduced himself to Khalili, an incarnation inspired by several young Kermanshahi, was raped when Ali They find that they are part of the IRGC secret information department and he threatens to execute them with my own hands Ali asked him who you are carrying with your own hands? Hope Khalili Encouraged to do this. I was on my mission. I was going to a girl on the street of Mutlaq. I did not know. I was taken from behind. They were thrown into a car. They drove out of the city. Everywhere they wanted to, they brought me. They were 3 people. Were merciful.

Ali said good, do not you know them? Hadid said they had not covered their faces Yesterday one of our officers made me today I am a counter-revolutionary.

Waiting for the next information about this animal member of the secret IRGC secretary, Omid Khalili Tajrishi, the manoto tv

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar